How to master the English Bible : an experience, a method, a result, an illustration (1904)

fullscreen
Author: Gray, James M. (James Martin), 1851-1935
Subject: Bible
Publisher: Chicago : Winona Publishing Co.
Possible copyright status: The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright restrictions for this item.
Digitizing sponsor: The Library of Congress
Book contributor: The Library of Congress
Collection: library_of_congress; americana

Average Rating:

Reviewer: TedHunt - - February 11, 2013
Subject: Needs proofreading and correction
I read this fine volume in another edition. Phrase-length portions of this file are scrambled, making reading tedious and uncertain in places.

I'm new here and wondering if an online volunteer can help with tasks like this? I'd be glad to do so.

Scanningcenter: capitolhill
Mediatype: texts
Shiptracking: LC038
Identifier-bib: 00142414442
Identifier: howtomasterengli01gray
Scanner: scribe11.capitolhill.archive.org
Ppi: 500
Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Operator: scanner-david-van-dokkum@...
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/howtomasterengli01gray